2005/06/12

Mojo-boosting products

Today, business is OK.

I talked to her on the phone for the first time while I was at the store.

Our conversation got interrupted frequently by incoming customers.

She was sad and mad about the things that I did.

I think I totally disappointed her, but believe me, I didn't mean to do it.

I was trying to explain everything and apologize at the same time.

I know she got hurt pretty bad.

It was really tense, and sometimes, there was just dead silence.

We later talked again on the phone after I got home.

This time, she felt much better and I really enjoyed the conversation.

We talked about tones of stuff...... including the judgement day.

In the afternoon, an old man came in. I guess he is in his late 60's.

He is fat and has a very very big belly.

He smells and doesn't seem to have a good personal hygiene.

He could hardly breathe, and yet, he asked for Ginseng to boost his sex drive.

He also bought some China-made Mojo-boosting products.

What a joke~~~~

He is half way into his graveyard, and he still wants to regain his MOJO.

I really can't think of anyone who is willing to sleep with that man.

I am sorry, call me Mr. Evil if you want.

------------------------------------------------------------

今天早上吃了兩個燒餅。

中午吃了山東大餅跟洋蔥炒蛋。

晚上吃了一鍋沙拉和洋蔥炒羊肉。

那明天晚上要吃什麼勒?

沒有留言: