2008/05/03

Today is an interesting day.

I woke up, fed pets, ate breakfast, started studying for my French final exam while waiting for the repair guy to come to inspect my newly purchased chair which had a tilted arm.

He came around 10:30 am. He tried to rescrew the chair but it didn't fix the problem. He said that it might be that when the worker drilled the hole, he mis-aligned. He said he will talk to his supervisor and let me know the results. He then left.

Crap, I spend almost 10k NTD and I got a chair with a tilted arm? No way Jose, you guys will either fix or get me another new chair. I am trying to support Taiwanese made goods, and this is what you guys offered me? You guys are still using man power to screw things? No machine was used to drill holes and screw things? Gee, this is when you really need to learn from the Japanese. Quality is built into the process, not thru inspection. Poor QA for you guys, Astro.

Also, I thought Hola carries high-quality goods. Again, it seems to me that none of you guys put passion into your work. Astro, I phoned 3 times to confirm the date with your repair guy.

Crap.

Later, I heard people shouting down on the street. I looked down the window and saw a man (muscular) hitting another man (regular thin guy). That skinny guy's moto helmet flew onto the street. He didn't fight back. People were trying to stop them and that macho seemed really mad. That macho man's wife was pushing him back, trying to calm him down.

The police came within minutes. Both parties were explaining things. Looked like that macho man's wife was injured (somehow). The police (3 guys) were dealing with the issue for half an hour. Finally, both parties shook hands and left.

What the hell. 30 minutes ago, that macho guy was beating up the skinny guy like crazy and now they shook hands?? I just don't get this.

Why beating up other people when you can resolve things in a peaceful way? To me, that macho guy is an animal, mother fucker, trying to resolve things in a violent way, just like "the land of free" people, fucking no brainer, you are lucky to have a nice wife, who knows that beating up that skinny guy won't solve a thing. She was also trying to calm her two young children down too.

Animal mother fucker. I wasted 30 min just standing at the window looking at you guys. hahaha.

Well, time to go to the French class.

I gave her a small bone-shape cookie before I left. She got smart now and she held the cookie in her mouth and rushed out of the room when I opened the door. I had to lured her back again and again.

The teacher gave us 30 min to study before the exam. I studied what I could, knowing that I was going to fail for sure.

The exam was short and simple. But I think I failed. During this entire level 3 semester, I spent most of the time taking other classes and reading PMP materials.

We quickly discussed the answers after the exam and he dismissed the class.

That was it for me.

The French lesson at 師大.
It's been a year since I started taking the French lesson (from lvl 1).

I really enjoyed the class, especially the instructor, ShaoBingBing.
I love listening to his life experiences.... They are priceless. I actually enjoyed more of his stories than the course itself.

He was a good teacher, a chubby, wise master. What a 智者.

Farewell, ShaoBingBing, it's been a pleasure and an honour to take your class.
I am sorry that I didn't do most of the homework and didn't dare to speak up during the class.
But believe me, I really enjoyed the class.

And, don't forget, I did learn some French from you.

Farewell, my teacher.

下午回家前去華南領錢,我旁邊ATM有兩位幧上海口音的中年婦女在那裏不知在講甚麼,好像是她們那台不能領錢的樣子。

我那時正在領錢,她兩位娘們突然走到我旁邊,好像要等我用完ATM。

可是,碼的,她們靠的超級近的,那個距離可以直接的看到我在按密碼,我當下就用我的錢包檔的密碼鍵,不讓她們看。

當我在等錢吐出來的時候,其中一位娘們,居然大辣辣的,毫不介意的,大大的吐了一口痰~~~~

雞巴耶,那邊是密閉的空間耶,她就吐在ATM的前面,幹~~~~~

甚麼跟甚麼嘛~~~~~~~~~~~~~

你們倆娘們把這裡當成甚麼啦,幹~~~~~~~~

簡直是沒水準到了 "G" 點了~~~~~~~~~

滾回你們那邊去吐痰~~~~~~~

FUCKing low-class bitches~~~~~~~~~~

算了。

anyways...

At night, I went to EZ Travel to pay for the HK ticket. As I was waiting for them to process my payment, I noticed that a man was yelling at his wife in front of the store. He looked really mad and his wife didn't say a thing.

Man, I was wondering what made him so mad that he had to yell at his wife at the intersection in public. Everyone was looking at them. That guy later took off and left his wife behind. He was dragging a baggage with him.

What the hell.

What a day.

Full of craps.

Real craps.

沒有留言: