2008/05/02

long day

I carried my regular computer bag on my back, and held an extra bag containing the PMP text books. I left home at 5:20 am to catch the shuttle bus at MRT Guting station.

Both bags were heavy. Stupid me, always carrying heavy stuff, I always felt like a soldier.

I was boring at work, no work to do at all, and I was reading FMS documents and yahoo finance news during the day.

I rushed to the class in Taipei after work to attend the review class.

Not many people participated, a few from the 43rd class, and 2 of us from the 44th class.

But, this is the main thing, I really think that the review class is helpful.

The instructor really knows the stuff. He helps us prepare the exam and gives us a pretty good guidelines. I found out that I am really not ready for the exam. I had to put more hard work into the preparation work.

I sure will attend the next review session.
Even though we didn't use the text books during the class, I still think it's worth it.

Carrying those heavy bags on my bag, I did not regret it.
What I learned and got from the class was much more valuable.

I got home around 9:30 pm. Before that, I bought myself a 芋圓六號 at the store across the street.

There was a bit of line up.

I tried to order a 芋圓紫米粥, but the clerk told me that they only offer that during the winter season. Crap, then why the heck did you still leave that item on the menu?

Well, I then noticed that there was a tiny little wording saying that "offered only during 冬季".
Man, the heck, to me, it's still not summer yet, and why the heck can't they make 芋圓紫米粥?

Then, when I first tried to order 芋圓六號, that clerk told me that I had to wait for half an hour because they just ran out of 粉葛. She said that I can replace it with something else. I then asked her what I could replace 粉葛, and she replied that I could replace it with anything.

What? anything? So, can I replace it with gold-plated pearls instead? Come on, please give me some choice. So, I then changed my mind and tried to order 芋圓二號. But all of a sudden, she told me that they just have more 粉葛 cooked, so they could give me 芋圓六號 again.

Crap, bad service. Typical 打工族, no passion involved.

Anyways...

After I got home, I prepared the dinner for the rabbits and the dog. I also ate my 芋圓六號. Well, this time, this 芋圓六號 sucks big time, light taste, nothing special.

After my meal, I just rinsed my mouth and slept at the sofa bed with my dog.

And again, I forgot to take bath. stinky me.

Haha, I was planning to study for my French lvl 3 final exam, but what the heck, I was just too tired and lazy.

I slept from 10:30 pm till 8:00 am the next morning.

沒有留言: