2009/02/19

Sun & Moon Jars

Sun Jar (orange light) & Moon Jar (blue light)....

I first came to know about this product when I was reading an article on yahoo.com.tw.

The article didn't say where this product can be purchased.

Basically, these jars can glow at night and recharge themselves during daytime.

The jar contains a solar panel, a rechargeable battery, and a LED light bulb.

--------------------------------------------------

2 weeks ago, I was watching TV and the show was talking about this company called "Think Geek". www.thinkgeek.com

They carry all kinds of "geek" stuff.

After the show, I went on to their web page and I noticed that they actually sell the Sun & Moon Jars.

hahaha.

So, 2 days go, I made up my mind and placed an order for one Sun Jar and one Moon Jar, plus the Star Wars Plush (Yoda, Vadar, and Chewy)

寄件者 Atlanta -- Jan 2009


寄件者 Atlanta -- Jan 2009

沒有留言: