2009/02/04

小財神 in Atlanta

陪伴我的小財神 (photo taken in the office)

寄件者 Atlanta -- Jan 2009


also, I got my replacement DVD of "Yanni Tribute" from Amazon today.

Nice service done by Amazon.

I called them a few days earlier to complain that the "Yanni Tribute" DVD didn't work on my computer. It was an empty DVD.

So they sent out a replacement DVD right away and asked me to return the broken DVD with their pre-paid postage which I would receive in my email.

The only thing I have to do now is to mail back the dead DVD.

---------------------------------------------

Very nice concert performed by Yanni and his band in this "Tribute" DVD.

The music that I like the most is called "Renegade" and I love especially the part played by Karen Briggs. What a superb violinist ~~!!

She was the "lady in red" in the Acropolis DVD. ^_^

Yanni's Acropolis DVD is a must-own thing.

Yanni's music + all the performing musicians + Acropolis --> masterpiece ~~!!

沒有留言: