2009/02/05

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Regional Director was here today to visit us and he invited all of us for dinner at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

There were 7 of us and we ordered "FIVE" dozens of raw oysters for appetizer ~~~~ hahaha

I had "many" fresh, good-taste, raw oysters.... too bad, my gf is not here with me tonight at the hotel... ho ho ho ;)

寄件者 Atlanta -- Jan 2009


This is what I ordered for entrée: Mahi Alexander

寄件者 Atlanta -- Jan 2009


I am not sure why Mahi has to do with Alexander.

Is it because King Alexander likes Mahi?

Or because a guy called "Alexander" invented this dish?

Also, the rice they use for the dish is actually called "dirty rice".

geeee.. why is it called "dirty rice"?

It has ground pork in it and it actually tastes quite good.

anyways....

Before we ordered our desserts, the waiter said: "I will bring you guys the dessert menu."

I still remembered he used the word "menu".

A few minutes later, he came with a big plate full of all kinds of desserts to let us see and choose. It was like a "live" dessert display. woow :)

Too bad I didn't take a picture of that because my bosses were there and I didn't want to act like a foolish tourist taking all kinds of pictures.

hahahaha.... I've never seen such a vivid, lively, creative dessert menu ~~!!

This is what I ordered for dessert: Creme Brulée

寄件者 Atlanta -- Jan 2009

沒有留言: