2009/02/22

Aria -- by Yanni

I am so crazy about Yanni's Aria that I think I ought to write an article about it.

Aria is a song made by Yanni.

This is where Aria began ... in 1989:



I've done a search on www.youtube.com and found a few different versions of Aria:

#1 -- Aria from "Yanni Live at the Acropolis"


#2 -- Aria from "Live At Albert Hall, London concert"


#3 -- Aria from "Live at the Forbidden City"


#4 -- and thanks to the Internet technology and youtube, you can find almost anything regarding Aria, including this one:


#5 -- and this one... hahaha :)


#6 -- and where did this take place??


#7 -- Aria, Philippinal flavor ~~ :)


#8 -- Aria video


--------------------------------------------

Aria is everywhere.. ha ha ha

We could start a "Aria" Federation !! ~~~ hahaha :)

Among the different types of "Aria", I still love the one from "Yanni Live at the Acropolis". It's the best!! The singers are perfect, the music is perfect, and the place is perfect.

沒有留言: